To obtain medical cannabis in Texas, you must have one of the qualifying conditions in order to receive a prescription from a Doctor. The list of the current qualifying conditions to gain access to medical cannabis includes:
What makes Texas Herbal Clinic different from most cannabis Clinics in Texas?
- We both diagnose and treat patients with qualifying conditions
- Expertise in pain, PTSD, and neurodegenerative disorders
- Follow-up care
Can I get a consult through my phone?
- Yes, as long as it is a “smart phone”
- Alternatively, you can use your laptop or PC, android, or apple IOS works as well
What if I already have a qualifying diagnosis, for example, I have been diagnosed with cancer but my oncologist doesn’t prescribe medicinal marijuana ?
We can help; we will need documentation from your physician, then we will enroll you and write a prescription for the Texas Compassionate Use Program
What does an evaluation cost ?
- Only $250 for full consultation including diagnosing and prescribing
- $150 if you already have a pre-existing condition that qualifies you
- $100 for a follow-up visit
Will I get a Texas medical marijuana card ?
- Texas does not provide a medical marijuana card like other states
- If you see a website advertising that you can get your medical marijuana card in Texas, they are usually pout of state predators trying to get your money to enroll you, but they rarely use true cannabis specialists, and follow up care is often optional
If I am currently in pain management, can I still be considered for medical marijuana?
- Yes, in fact we encourage you to consider THC treatments
- We will work closely with your pain management physician to help reduce the opioids while we optimize your THC treatment